Shipping & Delivery
Orders are processed and delivered Monday through Friday, excluding holidays, shipped from Portugal.
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to be processed & packed.
We have no control over the shipping speed as soon as it's sent to shipping provider, and we can’t guarantee any specific delivery dates.
Shipping costs are determined by the weight of your order and the shipping destination. It will be automatically calculated at check out.
We are not responsible for lost packages or delays for all non-tracked deliveries although we will do our best to sort it out with the carrier.
Yes, we offer free shipping on orders above €14.
Yes, we ship our products worldwide.
All international orders sent to countries outside the EU may be subject to import charges. Any customs, import and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Tattoo durability typically ranges from 2 to 7 days and depends on various factors such as their placement on the body, skin type, rubbing (e.g., from straps and bag handles), hairiness, and sweating in a certain area.
For instance, tattoos placed on the skin of the wrists, elbows, knees, and fingers tend to last for a shorter duration because these areas are subject to more stretching and movement.
- Skin should be clean, dry, free of makeup and lotions.
- Cut the tattoo and remove the plastic sheet.
- Place the tattoo design facing down on the skin.
- Get your towel or sponge wet and hold against the back of the tattoo, wait for a few seconds.
- Carefully lift a corner of the tattoo. If the tattoo is not separating from the paper, you need more wetting.
- Remove the tattoo paper and let it dry. Don’t touch the tattoo for 10 minutes.
For removing your temporary tattoo, use an oil or waterproof makeup remover.
For greater durability of tattoos, we don't recommend applying them over makeup, but of course, we don't limit your imagination! Just be prepared that the tattoos will rub off after makeup is removed.